Monday, December 3, 2012

Wooly Wishes Finale



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

The final installment of 2012's Free Block of the Month "Wooly Wishes to Ewe" is up!!  Go to Ewes Quilting and scroll down to "Do Ewe See What I See?"" for the December templates.  Scroll down a bit further and get the finishing instructions.....
Thank you for following my BOM for the year--I enjoyed creating these little sheep and hope they warm your heart!  If you have any pictures of the blocks you created, please send them to Carole@EwesQuilting.com so I can post them for everyone to enjoy!!

2 comments:

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

thank you *so* much for this BOM. My middle daughter just adores sheep ... she's quite the expert knitter ... and I've earmarked this quilt for her.

This was a *lot* of work and perseverance on your part to get everything drawn, written, printed and put up on the website for everyone else to download ... so kudos to you for staying the course!

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope the New Year is healthy and prosperous for you.

Sherry said...

Thank you for such a fun BOM. I had a lot of fun following along! Happy Holidays!