Friday, April 16, 2010

New Jersey's 9th Annual Shop Hop

Today I finished my third NJ ShopHop--two days early! This year, there were eleven stores, as far north as Vernon and as far south as Swedesboro. Chocolate colored charm squares, quilt patterns, chocolate related recipes and pewter necklace charms were offered by each store.

Chocolate Charms

Mercifully, not only were the store hours extended, but they added a day. This additional day allowed me to work within my family's schedule. Hopped at six stores the first day, three stores the next and two on the third. My DH was able to come with me for the last day and we spent a lovely afternoon at the beach, walking the boardwalk.

After much deliberating, decided we liked the quilt offered at Calico and Cotton in Ocean City. Here's the finishing kit and pattern, Delectable Mountains:

Now I'm itching to make this quilt so I can quilt it on my new frame!

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

OOOoooHhhh! Love all those chocolate coloured fabrics1 Sounds like it was a fun hop.