Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Jersey's 7th Annual Shop Hop


In spite of the cost of the gasoline, I managed to complete the shop hop! My sweet DH planned my route to be done in two days. So off I went, GPS and passport in hand and collected the charm packs. This year was different in that patterns for all the projects were offered along with silver charms for a necklace. As you can see by the picture, each shop offered a variety of green charms.

As a finishing kit, I selected the purple and lime creation by the Village Quilter in Mount Holly. Loved the way the accent color complimented the greens zig-zagging through the quilt. Always pleased with anything purchased at the Village Quilter--the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Susan DiBartolo has an exceptional gift of customer service that makes the shop always feel like a vacation in a fabric paradise.

Now that I have one more project gnawing at me, I should get something else done! Usually display a quilt or two at the June quilt show at Kirby's Mill in Medford, NJ and the Shop Hop quilt would certainly attract attention. Better get started!

No comments: