Saturday, August 3, 2013

April BOM is UP--Let the Catch-Up Begin!!

Thank you so much for your patience with me while I was getting through all my treatments!!  Your e-mails filled with kind words warmed my heart!!  I missed chatting with you!!

If you are following Curly Top, you can find the instructions for April's block here.  If all goes according to plan, a new block will be posted every week through August and we'll be all caught up.

When I was a little girl, my hair was copper-penny red with tight curls all over my head.  As I grew older and had children, it became less curly and more wavy.  Well, chemo did its worst and I lost all my hair, but now it is growing back with a vengeance and curly all over again!  The Lord certainly knows how to bless us!!

Chat with you soon!!

1 comment:

Rosa said...

It`s nice heard from you and hope you are very well.