Thursday, January 26, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I thought the holidays were busy, but this month is proving to be quite challenging getting "it" all done!  A few friends needed their quilts in a hurry, so I machine quilted them--
This kit is made of organic cottons from The Village Quilter

Perfect baby gift!!
Nichole Webb Rivera has a great video on YouTube about how to make these Bottom's Up Hearts.  Her website, YesYouCanQuilt , is full of useful information.  Love making these little hearts and the overall design is delightful!

The same friend made another quilt for a special gift....
Pinks and browns always remind me of chocolate covered cherries!
Just a sneak peak...
And finally, here's a small sample of some of my custom quilting.  Lisa H. Calle has great rulers for sale on her website Stone House Quilting.


What have you been working on??  Do you have more time to quilt in the summer or winter?  What fool-proof organizational technique do you use to make sure you get time to quilt?


1 comment:

Eileen said...

You know, Carole, I have a lot of Nichole's books and a DVD if you want to borrow any of them. Let me know ...